Partners in Family Law are strong advocates of mediation and negotiation where it is appropriate.
- We often refer people to primary dispute resolution practitioners and organizations after giving legal advice, so that resolution can occur away from legal processes.
- Any agreement reached at mediation should be encompassed in a legally binding settlement prepared by a lawyer.
- To achieve urgent orders, or when the outcome cannot be reached via negotiation or mediation, we will commence litigation in court and work to ensure that you receive the best outcome with the least expense.
Partners in Family Law can assist you by:
- Negotiating your family law matter with your former partner or their lawyer, in a precise, professional manner;
- Guiding you through the process of mediation;
- Advising you if litigation becomes necessary;
- Managing any litigation to efficiently achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.